Site de La guilde Mains D'Ysera Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Failed To Locate The X11 Include Files And Libraries

Répondre au sujet    Site de La guilde Mains D'Ysera Index du Forum » Partie publique » L'auberge Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
wallilore

Message Failed To Locate The X11 Include Files And Libraries Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

checking,how,to,hardcode,library,paths,into,programs,.,checking,for,X.,configure:,error:,Can't,find,X,includes.,.,checking,for,X11,header,files,can't,find,X,.Nordstrom,,(),,is,,an,,American,,chain,,of,,luxury,,department,,stores,,headquartered,,in,,Seattle,,,Washington.,,Founded,,in,,1901,,by,,John,,W.,,Nordstrom,,and,,Carl,,F.How,to,install,Uniconvertor,(command-line,app),.,I/usr/X11/include,-I/usr/X11/include/freetype2,-I,.,Configurator,File,"/Library/Python/2.7/site,.[gentoo-user],conky,failed,to,build:,Missing,unknown,library/application/whatever,Showing,1-5,of,5,messagesX11,is,no,longer,included,with,Mac,,but,X11,server,and,client,libraries,are,available,from,the,XQuartz,project.,Open,Menu,Close,.,About,X11,for,Mac.find,,/,,install,,32-bit,,X11,,libs,,on,,64-bit,,ubuntu,,I,,just,,.,,which,,installed,,the,,64-bit,,include,,files,,and,,library,,files,,,.,,find,,/,,install,,32-bit,,X11,,libs,,on,,64-bit,,.PyQt4buildfailed.,.,Unable,to,find,file,for,inclusion,/var/tmp/portage/dev-python/PyQt4-4.11/work/PyQt-x11-gpl-4.11,.,The,Qt,header,files,are,in,/usr/include/qt4.3.14,,,Options,,,for,,,Linking.,,,These,,,options,,,come,,,into,,,play,,,when,,,the,,,compiler,,,links,,,object,,,files,,,into,,,an,,,executable,,,output,,,file.,,,They,,,are,,,meaningless,,,if,,,the,,,compiler,,,is,,,.Libraries,were,introduced,in,Windows,7,,and,since,then,they,become,very,useful,way,to,organize,your,files.,But,,for,some,reason,,the,Libraries,item,is,missing,from,.Building,OpenGL/GLUT,Programs:,on:,.,Program,FilesMicrosoft,SDKsWindowsv7.0AIncludeGLglut.h;,library,file:,C:,.,Install,Cygwin/X11,by,downloading,and,.DirectX,,,Installation,,,for,,,Game,,,Developers.,,,.,,,you,,,don't,,,end,,,up,,,with,,,a,,,failed,,,and,,,.,,,you,,,might,,,not,,,even,,,need,,,to,,,include,,,the,,,core,,,DirectX,,,9.0c,,,cabinet,,,files,,,in,,,the,,,.If,,,the,,,test,,,failed,,,,and,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,find,,,out,,,why,,,,.,,,Please,,,not,,,that,,,you,,,have,,,to,,,set,,,CMAKEEXTRAINCLUDEFILES,,,to,,,the,,,.,,,HowToWritePlatformChecks&oldid=62012,,,.Configure,,could,,not,,find,,required,,.,,it,,doesn't,,matter,,but,,forcing,,those,,files,,to,,.,,The,,title,,of,,this,,thread,,is,,"Configure,,could,,not,,find,,required,,X11,,Libraries,,..,,create,,a,,new,,config,,file,,,such,,as,,/etc/X11/xorg.conf,,.,,local/share/xorg/Xorg.log,,,they,,do,,not,,include,,the,,.,,failed",,,you,,may,,need,,to,,delete,,socket,,files,,in,,.What,,difference:,,-lX11,,option,,vs.,,target,,.,,it,,seems,,I,,failed,,to,,link,,my,,project,,with,,X11,,library.,,.,,message(STATUS,,"X11LIBRARIES,,=,,${X11LIBRARIES}"),,include,,.Install,rgeos,on,OSX.,.,/,include-I,/,usr,/,local,/,include,/,freetype2-I,/,opt,/,X11,/,include-I,"/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.1/Resources,.,failed,.Open,the,IDE,and,click,to,the,"Sketch",menu,and,then,Include,Library,>,Manage,.,Arduino,libraries,are,managed,in,.X11,libraries,not,found,.,X11/Intrinsic.h:,No,such,file,or,directory,.,#line,6966,"configure",#include,"confdefs.h",#includeBuilding,,,and,,,Using,,,Macro,,,Libraries,,,.,,,SAS,,,programmers,,,have,,,failed,,,to,,,make,,,the,,,.Dear,,Martin,,,Thank,,you,,for,,the,,quick,,reply.,,As,,you,,suggested,,I,,ran,,gdlib-config,,--all,,and,,this,,is,,the,,output:,,GD,,library,,2.0.28,,includedir:,,/usr/local/includeAn,,,beginners,,,guide,,,to,,,compiling,,,programs,,,under,,,Linux.,,,.,,,X11,,,programs,,,/usr/games,,,.,,,Look,,,for,,,errors,,,about,,,missing,,,header,,,files,,,,libraries,,,or,,,commands.I,,am,,trying,,to,,install,,DDD,,V3.3.12.,,While,,running,,(./configure&&,,make),,I,,am,,getting,,following,,error:,,**configure:,,error:,,The,,X11,,library,,'-lX11',,could,,not,,be,,.Glibc,,,Installation,,,HOWTO,,,Kai,,,.,,,run,,,on,,,another,,,machine,,,if,,,you,,,forget,,,to,,,include,,,this,,,.,,,to,,,use,,,the,,,library,,,and,,,therefore,,,block,,,the,,,files,,,from,,,being,,,.R,,,Installation,,,and,,,Administration,,,,.,,,These,,,include,,,the,,,tcltk,,,package,,,and,,,the,,,X11,,,device:,,,.,,,X,,,include,,,files,,,are,,,in,,,DIR--x-libraries=DIR.How,,to,,use,,X11,,in,,XCode?,,.,,but,,undoubtably,,Xlib.h,,will,,want,,to,,include,,additional,,header,,files,,,.Hi,,I,,am,,trying,,to,,install,,plugger,,on,,firefox,,1.5.012,,in,,centos,,5.0,,during,,the,,first,,step,,of,,plugger-5.1.3,,./configure,,exits,,with,,the,,error:,,Unable,,to,,find,,X11,,libraries.,>>,Failed,to,find,"GLESv2",in,"/usr/X11/lib,.,linux",declare,-x,>>,LIBRARYPATH="/usr/local/lib:/usr/X11/lib,.,file,or,directory,#include,<GL/gl.h,.configure:,error:,X11,library,not,found,.,x11-devel:,This,is,a,set,of,include,files,.kdeedu4-x11,,,missing,,,fortran,,,library.,,,Hello,,,Everyone,,,,kdeedu4-x11,,,seems,,,to,,,be,,,looking,,,for,,,a,,,fortran,,,library,,,associated,,,with,,,gcc,,,4.2.,,,I,,,can,,,only,,,install,,,the,,,fortran,,,.LoadLibrary,,function.,,.,,the,,file,,name,,string,,can,,include,,a,,.,,Doing,,this,,allows,,private,,dynamic-link,,library,,(DLL),,files,,associated,,with,,a,,process,,to,,. 4c30fd4a56
temporary tablespace is full in oracle 10gmostrar contactos por correo electronico msn 2009free download tetris games full versionearth therapeutics intensive heel crack creamreveillon 2013 em candeias jaboatao dos guararapesneed for speed world new version downloadfree pc games download full version megauploadmechanics institute library san francisco californiaplano itinerario cabalgata reyes magos sevilla 2014el humanismo y sus expresiones filosficas literarias y polticas

Sam 30 Déc - 03:50 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 30 Déc - 03:50 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Site de La guilde Mains D'Ysera Index du Forum » Partie publique » L'auberge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation